Anger Management Classes Online
This class teaches participants specific skills to control anger and resolve conflicts with others. Participants learn the consequences of anger and aggression and how to recognize “early warning” signs and reduce risks for aggressive behavior. It also includes guidelines for regaining self control, de-escalating anger, using effective responses to criticism, constructive communication, steps to resolving conflicts and negotiating differences with others.
Also referred to as: anger online classes, online anger management, anger classes online, Anger Control Class, Anger Management Techniques, Anger Management Training, Rage Control Techniques.
We also offer Cognitive Self Change and Thinking Errors Classes http://www.tomwilsoncounseling.com/cognitive-self-change.html
Tom Wilson is the founder of Tom Wilson Counseling Center. He has a Master’s Degree in Psychology with over 25 years of experience in counseling, training and consulting. He is a State Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor. He is the author of “Taming Anger and Aggression”, an anger management program which has been taught to hundreds of people at the counseling center over the last twelve years. He specializes in adapting evidence-based substance abuse prevention programs for delivery through the web and other electronic media.
At Tom Wilson Counseling Center, we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our customer value and satisfaction. This includes periodically reviewing our expenses and price lists.
I am pleased to share that we have decided to reduce our price for online DUI classes that are 32 hours in length or longer. As of 4/1/2014, the price will drop from $18.75 per class hour to $15.00 per hour. For example, our old price for a 32 hour online AB541 DUI class for non- residents of California was $600.00, and the new price is $480.00. We will continue to offer no-interest payment plans. We believe that this new price not only gives customers a great value, but it also reflects our commitment to customer satisfaction.
To see new prices, visit this link: http://www.tomwilsoncounseling.com/onlinedui.html
Independence Day – 4th of July is one of the biggest holidays for DUI’s. Many cities set up DUI Checkpoints at various locations and randomly pull over people to check for alcohol or drug consumption. Because the 4th falls on a Wednesday this year, many police departments are setting up checkpoints this weekend to catch “before the holiday” travelers off guard.
Plan ahead and have a designated driver, a cab service or a friend or family member that will agree to pick you up if you plan on celebrating the holiday with alcohol or drugs. Don’t take a chance by drinking or using while driving or you could end up making life much more complicated for yourself.
Did you know that a DUI offense can cost thousands of dollars, many hours of your time and will probably affect your work and personal life more than you think? Not to mention the embarrassment!
www.onlineduiclass.com – We would LOVE to have your business but would rather have you be safe and not put others at risk. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE.
Use our online BAC Calculator to estimate your Blood Alcohol Content at http://www.tomwilsoncounseling.com/bac-calculation.html. If you are still unsure – don’t risk it!
This notice has been sponsored by Tom Wilson Counseling Center. The first and best solution for online dui, alcohol, drug, relapse, theft, anger, self-change, parenting and traffic safety classes.
Benefits of Tom Wilson Counseling Center Online Classes:
- Money Back Guarantee. If you have court approval for online classes we guarantee our classes will be accepted. Check the state where you received your DUI for requirements.
- Confidential. Your personal information and class participation is NEVER shared with anyone unless you specifically request it.
- Secure. Our shopping cart and classroom are both secured by an SSL Certificate so your personal information is safe with us.
- Simple and Convenient. Complete your class with an internet connection at any time in the privacy of your home, office, or library.
- Mobile Access. Registration and class can be completed using your mobile phone or tablet.
- LIVE Telephone Support. Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm, Mountain Standard Time 1.877.368.9909
- Email Information for general questions about what class to take and certification.
- Email Support for technical issues during registration or class participation.