Why Choose Tom Wilson Counseling Center for your Online Alcohol Class or Drug Class?
- Tom Wilson has been providing online alcohol and drug awareness classes since 2005.
- Tom Wilson is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
- Tom Wilson has OVER 25 years of counseling experience
- Our Online Classes have been approved in most states by courts and agencies. *
- Convenient and Affordable
- Secure registration and payment
- Privacy Guaranteed
- Available 24/7
- LIVE office support
- FREE Personalized Alcohol Self Assessment included
- FREE Certificate of Completion
- FREE optional 60 minute Victims Impact Panel
* If online classes are not allowed, many states will approve them if the citation was received by an out of state resident, or no local alternatives are available for in person education. Ask the court or agency to consider accepting an online class if your circumstances require other alternatives or more flexibility.
Tom Wilson Counseling Centers, Inc. is a private corporation that offers in-person and online state approved DUI Education, Alcohol/Drug/Substance Awareness, Relapse Prevention, Alcohol and Drug Evaluations, Traffic Safety, Anger Management, Cognitive Self-Change, Conflict Management, Thinking Errors, Theft/Shoplifting and Parenting classes approved by many states.
Tom Wilson, MA, LCPC is the President of Tom Wilson Counseling Centers, Inc. He is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor practicing in the State of Idaho and authorized to practice by the Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses. He has practiced for over 30 years and maintains the following professional credentials and licensing:
Ada County, Idaho Approved Online DUI Classes Provider since 2004
Certified Prevention Specialist, Idaho Board of Alcohol/Drug Counselor Certification
Internationally Certified Prevention Specialist
State Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Brief Assessment and Screening for College Students (BASICS) Practitioner
Idaho State approved DUI and Substance Abuse Evaluator
Idaho Supreme Court approved Domestic Battery Evaluator
Court approved provider of Alcohol, Drug and DUI Classes
Court approved Anger Management Counseling
Idaho Transportation Department approved Defensive Driving Class
Licensed by the Michigan Department of Community Health, Bureau of Health Systems as an APPROVED Substance Abuse Program Provider for MIP (Minor in Possession) Class, CAIT License #631317
Nevada DMV Approved Online DUI School, License #DUI000027610
Nevada DMV Approved Online Traffic Safety School, License #TSS000028387